In the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to support businesses in Haverhill as much as possible.
We will be using this page and our social media channels to promote any national, regional or local initiatives and guidance that may help you in these uncertain times.
If there is anything you want us to share on the Heart of Haverhill and ONE Haverhill Partnership social media channels, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- West Suffolk Council has a website page for any local businesses concerned about their specific circumstances or confused about where they can go for support – https://www.westsuffolk.gov.uk/coronavirus/covid-19-support-for-business.cfm.
It also has a dedicated email address – email@example.com.
- Suffolk County Council has launched a dedicated page where businesses in Suffolk can find online and phone support in relation to Coronavirus – https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/business/advice-for-businesses-coronavirus.
- MENTA has a team of experienced business owners and qualified advisers to assist during the current situation.
In the past few days, they have helped business owners across Norfolk and Suffolk with cash-flow support advice, HR, and digital marketing training.
The team offer phone, email, Skype and Zoom meetings. To seek confidential business advice and support email them firstname.lastname@example.org.
MENTA has launched live video training in business training and delivered its first LIVE networking event on Facebook on Tuesday 24th March.
- The Suffolk Chamber of Commerce is happy to offer help and advice to any Suffolk business that has questions or concerns in these challenging times. It doesn’t matter if your business is a Chamber member or not. Visit their website – https://www.suffolkchamber.co.uk/.
- The New Anglia Growth Hub team is also in place to offer free guidance to businesses at this challenging time. Call 0300 333 6536 or visit their website – https://www.newangliagrowthhub.co.uk/.
- The Anglia Revenues Partnership website will be updated with clear advice as and when this is issued regarding Business Rates – https://www.angliarevenues.gov.uk/.
- Coronavirus business support – A full range of business support measures have been made available to UK businesses and employees
- Federation for Small Businesses: COVID-19: Advice and guidance for small businesses and the self-employed
- GOV.UK – COVID-19: Guidance for employers and businesses on Coronavirus
- GOV.UK – COVID-19: Guidance for employees
- GOV.UK – COVID-19: Support for businesses
- COVID-19: Support for employees, benefit claimants and businesses
- Further businesses and premises to close (Monday 23rd March) – this document provides guidance on the closure of all non-essential businesses and premises as part of further social distancing measures.