The Government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme goes live in August with customers entitled to money-saving benefits on every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the whole month.
- 50% off your food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a total value of £10 per person if you eat or drink in
- Every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 August and 31 August
- As many times as you like
- You don’t need a voucher to use the scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
- Please note alcoholic drinks and service charges are excluded from the offer.
According to the Government’s ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ website (as of 29/7/20), the following restaurants in Haverhill are taking part:
- Amber’s Cafe – 26 Queen’s Street, CB9 9EF
- Dejavu sandwich bar cafe – 6 Queen Street, CB9 9EF
- Doffy’s Vintage Tea Room – 10 Queen Street, CB9 9EF
- Haven Cafe – The Burton Centre, Haverhill Library, Camps Road, CB9 8HB
- Haverhill Golf Club – Haverhill Golf Club, Coupals Road, Suffolk, CB9 7UW
- KFC – Lordscroft Lane, CB9 0ER
- Nine Jars – 9 High Street, CB9 8AA
- Route 66 Haverhill – 42 High Street, CB9 8AR
If we missed any businesses from the list who are participating in the scheme, please email email@example.com and we will update the above.